Senior Portraits are some of my favorite kinds of portraits because they have the ability to express the true potential of a person. My photo sessions are primarily shot on-location that best reflect character. Stylization is a key difference in my images, as I don’t focus on limitations, and you’ll get unlimited outfits with lots of poses. You select your favorite images from a good amount of images. Anyone can give you that blurry background these days, but can they offer off-camera lighting used to emphasize a dramatized image?
We’re located in Dearborn, Michigan and serve the greater Detroit / Metro area as well as Ann Arbor.
Between the two of us, Jen and myself have personally photographed over 100 senior portraits since 2008. We understand your desire for strong and lasting senior portraits. We understand personality needs to shine above all else and believe in the value of high-quality prints. We’re about freedom, not limitations.
What You Get
After our session, you’ll receive a link in your inbox, usually within 48 hours. This link will include a password protected web gallery. From here, comments can be made on images for final edits.
Once final edits are made, you’ll have the ability to order prints through my online shop. Image outtakes (extras) remain on my server for one-month and all final images remain hosted for one calendar year.
After one-year of high-res files hosted on my server I will mail you all final edits in high-resolution JPEG format on a USB drive and secure download link will become visible in your secure web gallery.
- High-resolution images will be guaranteed online for one calendar year, after which you have the option to purchase high-res files.
- You’ll receive every good image we take, meaning all images without akward looks, blinking, or other major issues. You’ll have up to 30 days after session to review all total outtakes.
- You can comment directly on each image that’s located in your secure online gallery
- Request optional black & white/sepia versions, or other edits if desired in a secure, online and password protected gallery.
- Prints are ordered through White House Custom Color, a professional photographer’s print lab.
- Basic edits include the removal of acne/blemishes as well as the removal of distracting background elements (street signs, people, tree branches, etc)
- Advanced edits typically include background removal for compositing or swapping out a grey sky for a sunny sky. $40 for one image or $60 for two.
- Animation Options available. Examples coming soon. Designed to work with Instagram. These animations typically cost $50 per image.
- Wear as many outfits as you can! There are no restrictions outside of the scheduled session time.
- Our graduation card creation process includes three template options with your information. Colors & fonts can easily be adjusted to your preference.
- We’ll drive as far as 15 miles each way (from Dearborn, Michigan) and charge $.058 per mile after that.
- Props are purchased/rented out and billed to client with 15% markeup.